Come see! Come see! Many things happen here!

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Ft. Lauderdale Pride


It's pride weekend here in Ft. Lauderdale and the party is just happening right down from my house. Wilton Dr. is completely shut down and there are gay boys and girls everywhere!!


I'll have to admit, I'm kind of a bore but I'm more of an observer now days. But every now and then I like to participate in wild and crazy festivities. For example, tonight, Met a black man with a large snake! He even let me hold it for a while!! You could say that I was more than eager to hold it! 

Well, other than holding a cute black man's snake, there was some pretty damn good southwestern egg rolls which didn't survive long enough for a picture. I am however still a little hungry and there's a lot of food tents around 

So if you're not at Ft. Lauderdale pride, you should be there. At least go check it out. That's if you can find parking!



No comments:

Post a Comment