Come see! Come see! Many things happen here!

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Folsom Street Fair

So for an update on what's been going on, I was able to celebrate Folsom and my birthday at the same time! The street fair was amazing!! 
No, I did not work for Kink.com this year. They did, however have a fantastic booth! The picture above was not from them. I was actually too intrigued by the performance to remember to take a picture... Sorry guys at Kink!!

I did spend quite a bit of time between he Raging Stallion booth and the Top the Hole party above Hole in the Wall. I did grab some pics and a little video while walking through with my phone. 

It was a truly amazing experience! As for some pics from the Top the Hole party,
Mr. Pam has shots in an enema bottle and little Mexican piss queen, Draven Torres is ready to accept. 
See!! PIG!!!
And Tony Buff with his predator look! Oh who wouldn't! There were some hot guys there! 
And my very very close friend, Leo Forte, lives for the applause as the co-host of this fabulous event. His roommate, Richard Navais the I the main host.

Mr. Pam!! I love you so much!! I love how we hang out more and more when I go to San Francisco!! Probably shoulda had somebody take this pic for us at the end of the party...



AND THAT WAS MY FOLSOM/BIRTHDAY!!!

P.S. I got fisted by JORDANO FUCKING SANTORO!!! I got a little crush, even before... Shhh

No comments:

Post a Comment