Come see! Come see! Many things happen here!

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Dear Florida (not the people)

Dear Florida, FUCK YOU and your damn curse that you've placed on me!! From getting sick, getting robbed, getting a cyst on my stomach, and then having to stay my birthday alone in a hotel room that smelled like piss 4 hours away from anybody because my alternator went out as soon as I got on the turnpike, you have ruined these past few months. Not only have you ruined my life on the outside, but ever since I moved into you I've felt as though my soul has been under constant attack and have not had but a small handful of nights that I'm not scared to stay awake or go to sleep.

Now, I can't do anything right. Granted that I always take full responsibility for all my actions and I never mean any harm from them, something has happened within me that has made me not think as far ahead as I normally would. All I know is during the past 2 visits, I've had to write many sorry emails. I won't go into details because you're not worth explaining them to, you piece of shit state! (Again, readers, I'm not talking about the people, but the state itself.)

The ONLY reason I stick around and put more money into you is my bf! If it weren't for him, I wouldn't even come visit you because I know something bad will happen. And now I'm prevented from ever being happy as long as I live in you. So one more time, I say FUCK YOU Florida and I hope you're the first state to go in the coming apocalypse. As long as people I know and care about get out first.

1 comment:

  1. I really truly hope things get better. If it's any consolation, Florida sucked the life out of me was there with my bf and NOTHING went right. It is like a lost my senses, motivation and confidence. I am back home in Chicago where I belong and my life is finally coming back to me after a year and half.

    Hang in the bro...something has got to give.

    Be well,

    Eddie

    If you ever need anything
    edtalbot1@gmail

    ReplyDelete