Come see! Come see! Many things happen here!

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Together Again!

Not like relationship wise, but after a good couple years of not working together at all, Leo and I finally got to do a bareback scene together. Leo and I have a great history in which you'll see the chemistry, the connection, the passion that is the ultimate form of friendship. We've loved each other, hated each other and our relationship has transcended any connection that I've had with anybody outside of my immediate family. Here's just a little flashback through the last 7 years.
 Our first meeting and first scene together, which was his first scene to direct. I wanna say my first official gangbang. Lots of firsts happened this day
I don't remember if this was our second scene or..... yeah. But it was in the early years.


We had a lot of fun up in Seattle! There was always a great energy on set and this scene right here had the whole set crew in tears. That final tear drop as Tony put the camera down was everything!

Following that scene was a nice toe fuckin'! We like feet. Leo was so into it that as the crew was moving lights and trying to ask him something, he said "Stop interrupting my sex!"






Member when I chipped your tooth? Sometimes I'm glad it happened. Yeah you miss me every time you lick that tooth.






There were many times when I said that my first bareback scene would be with him... it wasn't. Even though we've fucked over and over off camera, this was something that was a bit more special. We said a couple times "I missed you" as he was railing me.  Not sure if it was our professional or personal selves talking. Ether way, we give the look of "This is where we are now" and we can't help but have so much love and respe... love for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment